I have make a research on how to transfer airtime from any network to different network. Previously, I shared a post on how you can transfer data on MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo. Although, that doesn’t works for sharing data to different network.
Today, I’ll shows you how to transfer airtime on any network to different network in Nigeria.
This means MTN users can transfer airtime to Glo line, 9mobile to Airtel, Airtel to MTN, MTN to Airtel, 9mobile to Glo and vice versa.
This is very simple to do, follow the steps below.
How To Transfer Airtime On Any Network To Different Network
- Dial *931# on the phone that wants to transfer airtime
- Simply reply with 6 to change your default transfer PIN
- After you’ve successfully changed the default transfer PIN, reply with 3 for airtime swap.
- Enter the beneficiary’s number (The airtime receiver using another network)
- Choose the amount you wished to transfer
- Enter your PIN
You’ve successfully transferred airtime to another network. You will be charged a service fee of 50 Naira.
I hope you enjoy this, drop a comment if it’s so. Always visit Naijatechboy, more of this is coming soon.